Mi-171A2 is an advanced heavy multirole helicopter that combines the distinguished operational history of the Mi-8/17 series with the latest technology to deliver outstanding levels of reliability, safety and comfort.
This helicopter has been created in close collaboration with helicopter operators, and sets new standards for medium-class helicopters. Mi-171A2 is highly versatile and provides an assurance that the mission will be successful in any conditions.
The multirole Mi-171A2 is a modern classic.
- High performance characteristics
- Capable of flying a wide range of missions
- Next-generation equipment and systems
- High levels of safety
- IACAR certification
- Advanced operational and service systems
- Lower cost per flight hour
- Embodies the finest qualities of the Mi-8/17 series
The Mi-171A2 includes:
- Powerful propulsion systems
- Upgraded main rotor and gear systems
- Upgraded fuselage
- Broad range of specialised equipment
- Integrated flying systems, glass cockpit
- Advanced avionics
- New levels of safety and comfort
In 2017 Mi-171A2 was certified in Russia by category “A”, which provides for the implementation of the most stringent safety requirements for civilian helicopters. To date, Mi-171A2 certificate has been validated in India and Colombia.